Sunday, October 04, 2009

The I heart ♥♥♥♥

I realized that I am a reading person. I could read 4 or 5 books in the same time ( a little bit from each ) and its not just surface but in the deeply understanding. There are 4 books that I am reading now



1. Bible ( still keeping my Goal!! )
2. The root of rejection by Joyce Meyer
3. A Leader in a Making also by Joyce Meyer
4. Surprised by the Power of the Spirit by Dr. Jack Dear

The interested things that I found is; all of those books written about the HEART

I think God would like to teach me something about this, the more when I was focusing what God need to tell me, the more I started to observe that He putted this word in my heart for long long time and especially in this year.


1. I have speeched about " My son, give me your heart " from Proverbs 23:26
2. My church in Thailand used the same scripture for the church' s motto
3. Came back to Norway and went with the Bede Huset's camp named " Love"
4. I got a vision with the Heart and the scripture " I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh." Ezekiel 11: 19
5. I went to a prayer group and the leader of that group used the same scripture from Ezekiel!!!


Thinking with the Head but Faith with the Heart!!!!


I knew that is the year to serve Him and walking with Him and I knew that He don't need me to serve and walking with Him without heart.....


My heart, Your home Lord!!!


Come and make my heart Your home
Come and be everything I am and all I know
Search me through and through
‘Till my heart becomes a home for You

A home for You, Lord
A home for You, Lord
Let everything I do open up
A door for You to come through
And that my heart would be a place
Where You want to be…


You are my portion, filling up everything
You are the fortune, that’s causing my heart to sing
That it’s amazing…
That You could make Yourself at home with me







1 comment:

Else Karin said...

I know how to have youtube-video on your blog, but I am so bad at explaining by writing. So can I show you when I meet you? :)