Let's me look at your face! I try to translate from Norwegian into English " La meg få se ditt ansikt" . It is a national women conference in Norway which is in this year was arranged at Sørlandsalen. There were over 2,000 women in this conference and it was beyond awesome. I have been in this women conference last year and it was just amazing. I really thanks God that He gave me opportunity to be in Norway one year more, so I could be in this conference once again.I got too know many women of God through this conference. Even our age is so different but I think, their heart just like teenage always :) Last year though this conference I got to know Lisbeth Solsvik Hjortland
, she is just amazing woman for me. God used her to pray for me and I got the great experience " felt down in God' s presence in many hours" It was just fantastic to have such a great experience. Anyway I met her once again in this year ( If you read my Blog Lisbeth I would like to say that YOU ARE A PERSON WHO IS IN MY REFLECTION STORY FOREVER.
And other woman which is like my mother and my best friend and etc. Her name is Grete Haaland. Yes I knew Lisbeth and many other women of Lord through Grete. I wonder how she got to know many people like this.... Even now I am working at Normisjon in Mandal, many women there still know who Grete is.. she might be an universal woman, I guess.

By the way, Heidi Baker and Rackel Hickson were preacher for this conference, so I got lots encouragements to keep to on in the rich and fertile land. The best part of conference was the tunnel fire!!! I was really looking forward!!! Then when the time came, staffs over 100 persons were standing 2 lines which was like a tunnel and they were ready to pray for those who walk through tunnel.
I start to drunk by the Holy Spirit before went to the tunnel fire, then went I started to walk ahead, I just drunk drunk and drunk by the Holy Spirit. I could not even walk because the presence of God was so strong and the glory of God was so strong upon on this gathering !!! Many women cried, felt down, drunk etc. by the Holy Spirit.

I have read abook of Heidi Baker for long time ago, it was just amazing story! she got a calling to be a missionary when she was teenage, then every seems impossible for her, in the end God show her ,, With God all things are possible,, God use her to make lot of miracle under Jesus name around the world. I felt really lucky to see her here in Kr.Sand!!!
Sow today what you want to reap tomorrow!!!
Question for my self is what I suppose to sow today if I want to reap ( need to go to Hillsong church in Sydney ) tomorrow ?
No comments:
Post a Comment