Thursday, October 01, 2009

My little Goal!!!


I got a thin book from my friend which called " BIBEL- bLogGG" it's like a guide book for reading a Bible within 1 year. I set my goal on it. I have heard from many Pastor that ...

Normal Christians suppose to read the whole Bible x 1 time in a year
Active Christians x 2 time in a year
Pastors or the server of the Lord x 3 time in a year

I think I am normal Christian but quite active and I work as a server of the Lord, so how many time that I suppose to read the whole Bible ? ....... maybe as much as I can but suppose to more than 1 time...

So me little Goal is from 1st October 2009 - 31 December 2009 .... I am going to be finish to reading the whole Bible!!!!





1 comment:

Else Karin said...

Wow, it's a very good idea to read the whole Bible! I am trying to do the same, but for me it takes a long time...

Answer from my blog: Yes, it is a film, and the name is Upperdog. I watched it in the cinema, but I think it is not in cinema anymore. But I think it will soon come on DVD :) You are fantastic, Prem!!