Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How nice is coming back to K. town

Oh! That is really wonderful time to come back to K. town especially yesterday was awesome day for me... It was absolutely nice weather and lovely temperature, so I went to the vågsbygd Kirke with my host dad and got many friendly greeting from the member at the church, pastor, ex workers, ex leader and many friends. I felt WOW Prem!!! you are very popular here!!! He he :) After finish God service I just left my host dad ( too bad girl) and went with my best friends. It seems really long time that we never seen them. We have a nice dinner together and a lots of sharing from me and from them...When we were together we love to discuses about the Bible and about faiths or update our experienced stories that God made through our life. Normally all of us will share our stories but this time I felt I spoke too too much !!!! Perhaps it was because I have had many stories to share them, anyway they were very nice listener :D

When the story of my first time to drive a car at Hald was shared, so they got an idea that they would like to teach me how to drive the car.... It was so EXCITED!!! We drove the car from home to a place called Happy prise which is a lot of space that I could practice to drive the car ...Ha ha ha many funny things happened during I was driving....anyway it was Knall bra!!

Then in the evening I have to say bye for short time to my friends because I have to pick 2 girls from Laos up and go to Salem church together.

SalembyggetVelkommen til Salem!

Salem er en menighet i Kristiansand, lokalisert på Lund.

Once again that I felt wonderful time to come back.So met many friends here and got a fantastic worship songs, preaching, cafe with my friends .... If I could stop the time I would like to do that but in fact I couldn't. Even I didn't need to leave from there at all but we have to.....

My best friend Eirik Larsen drove us back home. It was really nice time to talk with him because he is the once that I could shared him almost every things. Even he is only 22 years old but his soul and his thinking is not 22 at all. We shared many stories about God's miracles that what God worked through our life. Really thanks God to have a such great friend like him .. Oh! We called him " Kristiansand Prater!! ( in Norwegian) "

We called him like that because he is the one who love to talk about Christ and encourage people around him by speaking although his speech was quite long. ( friends of us said but I didn't agree) Because in fact he would like to help people around him grow up Christ that is why he love to talk ;) and that's why we called him " Kirstiansand Prater" ( hope he won't read my blogger, maybe he will get angry :)

Ja vell!!!

( typical word of Kristiansander )

Thanks God for the awesome day




1 comment:

Prem said...

Ok. In the end Eirik Larsen read my blog !!! =)