Time is going very quickly...Almost 2 months I came back to Norway now but I felt, it was just for short time to be in Norway.This is the last week that all of us will be together and then this Friday all of students will spread over almost all the world to serve the Lord. Believe that they are really excited so much =D ... Of course is not only those students who were excited, actually I have such feeling too.
Excited to work with the youth in Mandal.
Excited to see God's promises.
Excited to see new thing, new experience, new friends, new worker, new host family etc.
Excited to see the book named “En helt overkommelig disippel” is transted into Thai.
Excited...
Excited....
and Excited.....
Oh ! one thing that I have learn so far is " Positve taker og god holdning!!!!" Through those words will help me a lot to keep go on in the promised Land
...Norway....
2 comments:
Amen sister! That's what it's all about.
Ha ha!!! I got those two encourage words from a little boy at Hald ;)
Post a Comment