Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The price to pay

How much it costs for saying YES to follow the calling?



Nout, 26 years old. She is a young radical woman from my "neighbours country". I was her 

mentor when she practiced at IMI Church, 2014-2015. Actually, she just resigned from her 
job as Trainer Supervisor for hundreds of people at a big factory in her country. With a 
reason that she wants to be an example for her own people that God can use them to be 
Missionaries as the other people in another countries. Besides,  she wants to learn how to train disciples together with me.




Divine Connection.

Nout, didn´t know that I will move back to Thailand. At that time, I was struggling who I 
shall go with when I am going to start the ministry. I have done ministries over 10 years and I know it is not easy to start something alone. Without realising that God is working be-hide the scene, Nout has contacted me and asked for suggestion which the bible school that she should attend. We talked, and I shared the visions that God has put in my heart. I ended up 
by inviting her to join the Mission School with me. 


I don´t think she took a long time before she said YES for Mission School. 



The pris that she needs to pay.

We all know that grace is for free but following Him and be mature in the Lord, there are 
some prices we have to pay for. It costs her a lot to serve God with me. Her family, friends and people around her are not agree what she is about to do. To leave the best job and step into a place which has no secure, no income and no certificate. Someone said; desperate people do a desperate thing. They can kill and steal for being survive.
In other hand, in love people do a crazy in love thing. She is simply in love with Jesus, that´s why she dares to do such a thing.

Mary, mother of Jesus paid a lot of price when she said YES to the Lord. But she was willing 
to pay for that. It might cost rejections from her friends or even her own family and her 
fiancé. Or even she could put into death because being pregnant before marriage, was  actually against the law.  It costed times and energies to be pregnant. It took time to nurse a  baby boy. Think about how many critic words she got.


But we are now saved because a teenage girl, Mary said YES to those high prices. She did not focus on what she was facing at the moment, but the promise of God.

I am grateful for great Heros like Mary who walked before me, who are willing to pay 
the high price, so that we can walk into this journey.

Nout has chosen to pay these prices for her own Nation and other Nations so that people will 

find a way to Jesus.

 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone wishes to follow Me [as My disciple], he must
deny himself [set aside selfish interests], and take up his cross[expressing a willingness to
endure whatever may come] and follow Me [believing in Me, conforming to My example in
 living and, if need be, suffering or perhaps dying because of faith in Me]. 
      

Matt. 16:24, AMP



No comments: