Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Calling to a New Mission Field



"Lord, I just love Norway and the people here so much. They are like home for me.  Moreover you have called me to be missionary in Europe, so I want to stay." 

Discussing went on and on. We all know, in terms of discussion with God, He always win.

In the end of March, 2016 I got a message from a friend of mine. He asked me to be a director for his Mission School. And the students are from "those countries" 

When I got a massage from my friend it confirmed me that when God called me to make disciples in "those countries" was not my own imagination. 




It was a big step for me, I went to a cottage alone for 3 days for seeking His confirmation. 


I went back to my Journey from last year for checking, maybe God has lined up something for me. I found out that  I got a dream about a baby in a bush ( Baby means new ministry or responsibility). In the dream I asked the people what is the name of the baby. Someone answered me "her name is Esther" Then story of Esther kept coming into my mind.

Yes, It´s about helping my own people. 

…And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?”…“I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish.”  Esther 4: 14, 17

It was not easy for Esther to say YES to her own people neither. I guess, she might be fear, afraid, confuses or maybe she had a lot of questions ran in her mind; What if she losed her position? What if she losed her life? I was like that too.

However Esther was such a brave young woman. She said " I will go"  Just one YES,  God used her to change the history.

To be hones I was afraid to lose friends, positions and good life here in this country. Then a thought came into my mind " If I am ashamed to represent God, I never see God´s Kingdom through me." 


Esther´s story has spoken louder inside of me. Finally in May, 2016 I made a decision that I will go.

I commit myself to this calling for 3 years and see how God leads me in the future.

This Mission School is for the youth from " those countries" they will stay with us at least 1 or 2 years. We teach them and send them back to start House Churches or Ministries where they come from.

I don´t get any income from this position, but I know when God calls me to do something, He will always provide me and my people. That means miracles are on the way! 

I want to be real and don´t want to make up that I am such a radical woman who always says YES to whatsoever God calls me into. I am not a woman who are on fire and full of energies all the times. I am not a super woman who is fear nothing.  I must admit that I am very normal woman who goes up and down like the other. And I am still doing some mistakes.

Nevertheless  I want my life to be like a book that a normal people can read and realize that if God can use me who are very normal and small, God can use you to do and extraordinary things too. 


No comments: