It seems really looooooooong time that I don't touch my blog.
Now! it is the time!
Actually it isn't my traditional to write a Christmas letter ( Julebrev ) Since I have been in Norway in many years, so it is not that bad to get some impact from Norwegian culture by writing ''Julebrev'' hehe :P
Anyway, time goes really fast, I just realized that I have spend my life almost 7 years in Europe for a calling to serve God which I couldn't imagine how it gonna be...
And I have been in Bryne almost 2 years.
I work as a youth worker, graphic designer, worship leader and Confirmation worker ( konfirmantarbeid) in Bryne Frikyrkje. And sometime I allow myself to do prophetic paintings in conferences. It's fun!

I would say that I don't have any education for Theology or biblical certificate. Only one thing I have is '' the name of Jesus'' It sounds weird but it is truth
One of my favorited prayer is: Father you have to give me signs and wonders going infront of me, so it will be proved that I have been sent by You!
Yeah! such a great prayer ever!
Since I have worked here for one and half years, it has been fascinating to see how God works among young people in this area. I have seen signs, wonders and miracles happening again and again and it seems never stop. Sure, it happens not only among young people but also adult. But the greatest thing for me is; to see many young people here start to hungry for God. I see many lives have been changed!, some of them start to getting serious with God, serve Him, love Him and need more of Him!
That make me always smile when I think about this.
I have to confess that the most precious Christmas gift for me in this year is: seeing the youth here growing!
I absolutely love my job and I am grateful that I can do what I love.
Beside I am so lucky to have ALOT of good people around me. I always find my brothers, sisters or even parents in Christ everywhere God send me to. It is such amazing and fascinatingly to see how God connects people together.
I wish I will have more time to share about testimonies that I have been experienced.
However, I wish you guys merry Christmas and Happy New year 2013!
I am really looking forward to the year 2013!!!
It is going to be AWESOME!!!
Be blessed!


No comments:
Post a Comment