Saturday, January 15, 2011

Infield at Hua Hin 2011



This is one of my FANTASTIC time in this month! Infield at Hua Hin in Thailand with 12 viking students from Hald year 2010-2011.

I was asked to help a teacher at Hald for an infield course. Of course I said YES! And only 2 hours before I left from Bangkok to the south, I got a calling from Kristian Mjoelsnes. He and his fiancée were in Bangkok and wished to meet me.

Well, everything seems like prompt decision. I decided to take both of them coming to Hua Hin together. With all my hope that maybe both of them could help me and they could enjoy on the beach included beautiful sun as well.

Kristian and Marit were alumni at Hald. We went to Hald at the same year 2008-2009.


Almost 1 week that I was with 15 viking people and it was such a great time that we spended together. Talking, speaking ( nice to talk Norwegian again ), hearing each one of their sharing. Enjoy stories and experiencings that they have learned so far. Of course FOODS! Uhmm yammy :P . By the way, there was something which is amazed me. Because there was really few of them have faced culture shock. GOOD for them!

My main task was a counselor, sharing words of the day and arrange the " Blå tur". Which is a kind of a trip without plaining and unseen before( it's from my own translation ). However our trip was soooo amazing! We went out around 1 hour from Hua Hin which is not a lot of tourists. Long beach - quite good beach - nice weather. A kind of good feeling to see the vikings enjoy sunbathe, swimming and did some sport on the beach.





While the tropical vikings were enjoy sunshine, a small Thai lady has to skip from the sunshine because she doesn't wanna have tan skin Ufff! :P I love to be WHITE AND WISE. Well, I was enjoying Thai massage instead. Oh! It was sooooooo goooooodddd anyway! :D



I have been so bless through this trip. And thankful for God that He leaded me get to know all of them. I do learn from them a lot as well. Through their speaking and sharing which is encourage me so much.



I always say to the people that God has called me to be a missionary and work with the youth in Europe. One day I had a talk with a student and we ended up by prayer. While I was praying for that student I got revelation said; Prem! you are doing that mission which God has called you to do. Even though you are not yet in Europe but you still serving the youth from Europe and helping them in your country!




Ingen grense å tjene Gud