Monday, August 30, 2010

The mobilizing God's triumphant reserve.


Last Week I went to a seminar about the Spiritual warfare at a big church in the center of Bangkok. The title of the seminar was Mobilizing God's Triumphant Reserve. Actually I didn't expect that much that I will learn something new about the Spiritual warfare but I was wrong... God always surprise you and I because His words always new, fresh and powerful. Even though I have heard and learned from those scriptures many times but the Holy Spirit helped me to get new perspectives and new thoughts.

The Christian life involves a conflict against demonic forces! " For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Ephesians. 6:12



When we came to Jesus, we not only gained a SAVIOR, we gained an ENEMY! When we were born again, we were born on a BATTLEFIELD. That's why we have some of the problems we have!

God has called us to make a difference! He calls us to stand against the enemy, tear down his works and set his captives FREE! God wants us to break off all fear and all passivity! to put on our armor ( Ephesians 6:10-14 ) and learn to STAND!

One of the great part of this seminar was the worship. It was incredible moving and fantastic with dancing, shouting and the presence of God was so strongly!

I was very happy to see every faces smiling, enjoying, shouting with glad and happiness while they worshiped the Lord. One of the pastor from USA. said " I have a bad news and a good news to you guys" The bad news: We are in a battle! But the GOOD news: We will WIN! That made us more shouting ( sounds like we were really in the battle! )



While the whole meeting was singing shouting and worship God. Suddenly my eyes cached at a guy who seems the great army of God. Well, it was such a great picture that this young man humbled himself and knelled before God. Oh! You have to see how powerful when he cried out for God while he was kneeling.



The weapons of God is not only the words of God but also include humbling ourselves, repenting and learning to obey Him. Like this young man has done.

* Prayer and fasting
* Speaking in tongues ( If God gives you this gift)
* Prophetic Acts ( Something that God calls you to do even though it does not make sense like x 7 Jericho )
* Forgiveness
* Worship ( is an act of WAR!)

All of those are our WEAPONS. They are many different weapons and only God can tell us which will bring breakthrough! or the fight with our enemy.

KEY: Don't fall into METHODS!... hear GOD! Let God show you which weapons to use.

As that pastor said: Bad news: We are in a Battle but the GOOD news: We will WIN!

" Thanks be to God, who always lead us in the triumph!" 2 Cor. 2:14


2 comments:

Pernille og Magnus said...

Prem! I just read about you in Misjonstidende - are you coming back to Norway?? When? :D

Prem said...

Uh Oh! Pernille, I am sorry that I didn't tell you about this. Yes, I am coming back. Now I am waiting for Visa, so I am not sure yet when I am going to get it. ( We keep praying that I will get it soon ;) Well, I promise I am going to let you know!

And I must apologize that I can't take care both of you in Thailand and Laos but I believe I will see you in Norway :D