Thursday, July 01, 2010

Go and make disciples of all nations!!!





Be the change
Care

ywam.org



Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them ina]" style="font-size: 0.75em; line-height: 0.5em; ">[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,


Matthew 28:18-19


God has always good connection for His people. I get to know a Thai- Burman missionary by accident ( or actually was not accident, it might be God's plan ) He is working as"Tent maker" . Meaning he does businesses and use all money to plant churches and making disciples in the north of Thailand, Burma, South of China and Laos.

This Sunday after church service of my church in Bangkok, I will take a flight direct to Chiangrai ( the north of Thailand ) and Burma next. I asked that guy that I would like to help him training disciples in Burma and we are going to train them how to gospel as well.

I know that this country is really dangerous to talk about Christ but for me I have nothing to fear. Because I fear God more than those thing.

And after 2 weeks of this exciting mission, I am going to China :D

I won't say NO THANKS! if you guys would like to pray for me and also for the people in those countries !

To know God and to make Him known of all nations


4 comments:

Eirik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica Neves said...

God bless you, dear Prem!!

Prem said...

Thank you so much Erica :D Hope you are doing well :D How is your life after went back to BZ. for a while?

Prem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.