The great command that Jesus gave to every disciples was " Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit "
Matt. 28:10-11
From this command I divided into 2 commandments.
1. Go means Evangelist- witness - sharing -gospel - talking about Christ etc.
2. Make disciples means training - learning and growing.
Each one of us got has different gifts. I don't know what kinds of Spiritual gifts that God gave you or called you to do. But for me... God called me to make disciples.
For long time ago I thought to gospel or evangelist was the hard task. And I was really thankful that God didn't put evangelist or gospel into my heart but He did put "make disciples" into my heart instead. ( of course every Christians suppose to share about Christ ...but for me "make disciples is like a special calling" )
I got to know some of my friends which God called them to gospel. It is really fantastic to see their heart burning for Christ and want to go out and talk or share about the Good new all the times. Of course it is not easy for them, many times some of them was struggled when God asked them to do some thing that they never did before. For example shouting about Christ on the streets, to proclaim God's grace in the library, shared God's love in the park, in train or even on the bus and so on.
I realized that to train disciples is also not easy. Because we have to take care 2 souls... our own soul and souls of the other disciples.
A pastor name William Carrol said " Yeah!! It is too hard for the flesh and our own strength but nothing is too hard for the Lord " Gen.18:14
I have no exact conclusion for this article : But just so you know that whatever God called you to do, He never leave you to do that alone, especially by your own strength.
PS. Find more encouragements at :


No comments:
Post a Comment