Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Reflection

Yesterday we have has a leaders meeting. There were 8 God's workers . We started by reflection of a day.... Normally supposed to be a short speech from the Bible but that morning Hanne showed us a short film which is soooooooo touching in my heart...I cried a bit because God spoke some thing to my heart through this short film :







Does God speak some thing to you too ?


Regards,

2 comments:

John Fredrik said...

1. Thank´s for sharing sister, amazing video

2. How are you doing

3. Supercool blog, new layout. WOW

4. How´s the translation going

5. I miss you chilli

Prem said...

1 Your well come my dear chili, you are amazing boy!

2.I am alway busy busy but love it so much... just came back from the youth leader camp..( share them a bit about god holdning and positive tanke ) but you know me best! he hehh

3.Spend to much time to do the supercool blog but like it anyway.

4. I am starting capital 2 lol... believe it will be finish before February ;) We'll see!! ..It was just fantastic book ...I used it with the youth in Mandal as well.

5. Miss and love you more than you know chili!!

6. Please let's me know your address :)