Today is was quite a good day and quite long long day to work. I started at 10.00 am. til 9.00pm. On every Wednesday we will have " Bønnetimen" or pray time at my office. I waited waited and waited but nobody came until at 8.00 pm. An old man ( around 75 years old) with a big guitar bag and with black color came to my office, so I never seen him in this Bede huset before. Javel!!! I started to greet him. I guess, he was a bit disappointed to see me alone and more than that I look really ASIA ASIAAAA woman !!
He told me that he is a prayer man, walk around from the place to place which has prayer group but normally he went to Filadelfia in Mandal. ( I love Filadelfia ....) I thought WOW !!! God !! Thank you so much that you sent some one just has the same heart like me and same style to worship you.
I was not the leader for prayer but it supposed to be other dame but she didn't come. I said to him that " Ok! let's we do like this, we just let's the Holy Spirit work out and lead us what He need us to pray for. Because I have no idea for now what we suppose to pray" He answer me " it seems ok but I would like to start by singing first and then we pray!" ( I love his style ) actually I love to play guitar when I pray too, but I am not so good to sing in Norwegian!!" I told him
Oh! PS. we have spoken in Norwegian.
" just do whatever the Holy Spirit lead us!!" so,we agree!!
The worship time from the 2 generations start to open.!!! Gringgg!!!! ......He started to play guitar and sang and I started to focus on God but his song......
was like traditional Norwegian melody and the way that he sang,it really really really made me laughing. By the way I said to me self " No Prem you have to control your self!!! stop laughing Focus on God ....Focus on God Prem!!!" but the more that I try to stop to laugh and control my self the more made me laughing at him.
I have to open my eyes and look at him a bit. But he looked really in love in God and suddenly he just shout! out to praise the Lord ( I love his style anyway) I was a bit startled and tried to focus on God once again but it didn't work neither.
Then he start to pray with more power and fire!! I felt my office was really warm ( I still love his style) but it made me more laughing.
Normally I am just like him when I pray but I never expect that I will see such the person like him in this old age and powerful to pray before.
So, I just said AMEN!!!! HALLELUJAH !!! all the time =) ( I love his style^^)
=) Believe or not ...we use about 1 hour to pray for every thing in Mandal but he is the main person who prayed a lot ^^!
If God will angry me about this, I accept and must apologize the old hard rock man for my disturbance!!
By the way in the end we have a good chatting together about our faith !!! ;)
2 comments:
Hei Prem.
Hehe, I heard the song he played before I came to your office. It was a very tradisional worship song.
Btw, I thought you worked with him:P
I think God will forgive you. I`ve been there myself!!
Ha ha!! Thanks God. ( I like his style anyway Hehee!!)
=D
Post a Comment