I really start to work at Normisjon in Mandal. There are many activities that I have to join and to work with but my main working is working with the youth as the Ungdom Abeider ( Youth worker )
We have also youth meeting which is called 13-19. It mean the youth group between 13- 19 years old ( I am an excuse hehe..) By the way this meeting will attend on every Tuesday evening. That is really amazed for me because I never know before that there are really many youths in Mandal. There are around 60 - 100 which came to the youths meeting in each week.

Last week, we have a camp or we called Høsttur 2009. Nor mission in Mandal has own cottage or the Norwegians call " hytte" We were there together around 40 guys .... But I have been there only 2 days. Because of working on Friday.
So I miss the hiking trip!!! It was a bit sad for me.

Anyway it was so awesome!!! " Det var knall gøy!!" Especially in the evening, those youths organized entertainments and I have joined them as well (Actually I did not need it neither but a boy at the camp putted my name in it ) And the thing I have to to do is the " Girls contest 2009", so we have to flight many different things but one of contest which was so weird for me is drinking these!!!


Fresh milk + Raw egg!!! = Drinking!!!!

It was so weird and so terrible !!!! but anyway I was the WINNER!!!! Hurray y!!! After that I felt vomit all night :P
I slept not so well because it was quite cold and a bit noisy.... But I understood when many youth were together , they always have lots funs, talks, plays and so on .....it was almost at 3 Am. that they went to bed... Hallelujah!!!
Yes!! not only funny time that we have but also the great time with God. A boy in the camp, his name is Johaness. He has a speech and shared us about The Vine and the Branches It was very nice speech from him. Actually he is my first friend at 13 - 19 youth group :)

I can say that I am very much glad to work with them here and feel very lucky to work at Bede Huset in Mandal.... Thanks God so much that He lead me to be here.
4 comments:
Amen sister, you´re in the right place! Good news!
How´s the translation going by the way?
(And my blogg is now possible to read for old people!!!)
Ha ha!!! Thanks that you understand the old people like me ;)
I am doing very well with translation. And my Norwegian is a bit improve because know lots new words :D But I am feeling too busy that I have almost no time for myself :(
Hang in there sister!
I´m sure you´re doing a great job!
Og ikke glem:
Positive tanker og god holdning!
Ja sann !!
Takk så mye at du minner meg. Jeg er alltid glemmer det. Men nå er jeg klar til å stige opp igjen. Føler sterkt i styrke Guds!! :D
Jeg følte meg heldig å bli kjent med deg kjære gutt! og fremdeles morsomme ting som jeg lære deg, men til slutt må du minne meg. He he!!
Post a Comment