Tuesday, September 16, 2008

With God all things are possible !





Team Nettverk 2008 - 2009



That is a wonderful team from many countries ex. Norway, Thailand, Laos, Cameron, Madacasca, France and Brazil. I beleive that all of us have a big heart to serve the Lord. Thanks God that you don't think, we are still young . Jesus calls us not only to come to him, but to go for him. It is because we were made for a mission. We believe God is at work in the world and he want us to join him, wherever, whenever and whatever. Even though we are a little part this world but we believe we could change any thing at that place where we are going. We serve God by serving others. Whoever wants to be great must become a servant Mark 10:43

Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.


Matthew 28:20


No comments: